1. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
El presente aviso legal regula el uso del sitio web https://www.rosabrasivos.com (en adelante, LA WEB), del que es titular Ros Abrasivos, S.L. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
1.1 IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
Its corporate name is: Ros Abrasivos, S.L.
Your VAT is: B85576221
Its registered office is at: Calle del Aguacate, 21 Planta 1 Naves 3 y 4 – Pol. Ind. Aguacate, 28044 – Madrid – Spain
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
Phone +34 91 5083561
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website upon prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
El usuario se compromete expresamente a hacer un uso adecuado de los contenidos y servicios de EL PROPIETARIO DE LA WEB y a no emplearlos para, entre otros:
- a) Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- b) Introducir en la red virus informáticos o realizar actuaciones susceptibles de alterar, estropear, interrumpir o generar errores o daños en los documentos electrónicos, datos o sistemas físicos y lógicos de EL PROPIETARIO DE LA WEB o de terceras personas; así como obstaculizar el acceso de otros usuarios al sitio web y a sus servicios mediante el consumo masivo de los recursos informáticos a través de los cuales EL PROPIETARIO DE LA WEB presta sus servicios.
- c) Trying to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- d) Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- e) Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- f) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and to send publicity of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without being understood to have been assigned to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services . Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, it must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal, contrary content to good customs and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always ask you to expressly provide it voluntarily. The data collected through the data collection forms of the website or other means will be incorporated into a personal data file duly registered in the General Data Protection Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, of which it is responsible THE OWNER OF THE WEB. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the requested services, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB undertakes not to assign, sell, or share the data with third parties without their express approval.
Likewise, Ros Abrasivos, S.L. will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or are no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
The user may revoke the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by addressing this to the registered office of
Calle del Aguacate, 21 Planta 1 Naves 3 y 4 – Pol. Ind. Aguacate, 28044 – Madrid – Spain , duly identifying and indicating in a visible way the specific right that is exercised.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB adopts the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, it does not assume any responsibility for the damages and losses derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites that do not belong to our entity, THE OWNER OF THE WEB will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or the cookies that they may store on the computer of the user.
Our policy regarding email is focused on sending only communications that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by email, we will offer you through them the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
5. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEB duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter that concerns the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, Spanish legislation will be applicable, with the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid (Spain) being competent.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.